Discover Polo Experience
This adrenaline fuelled 2 hour experience suitable for riders and non-riders starts with learning the basic rules and tactics of the game, followed by ‘hand sticks‘ (a short stick) learning the 4 main strokes and hitting the ball in all-weather outdoor arena, on foot. After this you receive mounted tuition for polo and practice hitting the ball, prior to playing your first chukka! It’s immense fun and you learn a huge amount in a short space of time.
- The experience is open to individuals and groups
- Available to purchase as a gift voucher
- A total number of 6 or more players is required
- HPA qualified instructors, helmets, balls, sticks and very friendly ponies are all supplied (please note sticks and helmets not currently provided under Covid-19 Rules).
- Please wear compfy trousers and shoes with a small heel (no trainers please)
- Warning – It’s very addictive!
- Available Saturday mornings 9am-11am on specific dates
- Stay for lunch and watch the members play club chukkas
- Price £140.00 per person