Westcroft Park Polo Club is the place to learn & play polo, with a strong focus on the development of grass roots polo. Increasing the participation of youth polo, we:
- Offer the ever popular Junior Term-Time Polo Club
- Run the fun Junior Polo Holiday Camps
- Midweek University Groups of 6 players or more
- Offer advanced members and non-members to take part in weekly club chukkas
- Host the bi-annual Westcroft Schools Tournaments Save the date: 19th -20th June 2021
- Offer Junior Private Lessons with the option of an instructor or coach
- Offer Half-Day Intensives with the option of an Instructor or Coach
- Facilitate Inter-School Matches
Please note all of our coaches and instructors are HPA qualified and DBS checked. For more information on our child protection and safeguarding policy please click here.
JUNIOR TERM-TIME POLO CLUB
Currently teaching 10 schools throughout the year, we run our after school term-time junior polo club, for young players and newcomers, who are beginning to rise through the polo ranks at a remarkable pace. On our very friendly school ponies, the children learn to ride and play polo simultaneously. Learning all the shots and how to trot, canter and then gallop, the children are offered to take part in our school tournaments once they’ve completed their third term of lessons.
- Available to riders and non-riders age 4-16
- Runs all year in term-time
- Wednesdays 1hr 4.30pm-5.30pm and 30 mins 5.45pm-6.15pm in our all-weather outdoor arena
- Players are requested to wear riding hats, boots and gloves and will also need a stick – all available to purchase here
- Immense fun and confidence boosting through horsemanship
- Parents are welcome to stay and watch from the clubhouse and enjoy refreshments
If you’re school would like to offer polo to your pupils please get in touch [email protected]
Please note, for Juniors Polo lesson cancellation, we require 8 hours’ notice.
JUNIOR HOLIDAY POLO CAMP
We also offer Polo Camps which are an amazing opportunity for non-riders and existing young players aged 4-16. This progressive learning polo and activity camp is filled with lots of polo, fun and games combined with acquiring polo skills, riding skills, developing confidence through horsemanship on our very friendly polo school ponies. The days start off with pony handling, tacking up, rules and tactics, handsticks, polo and games followed by multi-sports and team activities in the afternoons.
- Choose from 1-4 days
- School holidays 10am-3pm
- Children are required to bring a riding hat, boots, gloves and a packed lunch
CLUB CHUKKAS FOR ADVANCED JUNIORS
For our more advanced junior players we offer the opportunity to take part in our weekly member and non-member club chukkas on Saturday and Sunday from 11.30am, with pony hire included. Players have generally passsed their rules test and are looking for develop their polo further and quicker. We also offer junior and adult half-day intensives please click here for more information.
Escape study time in the beautiful grounds of Westcroft Park Polo Club, a short drive or train ride from London. (20 mins from Waterloo plus 10 minute taxi ride). We welcome beginners to advanced group lessons midweek with the opportunity for inter-uni matches. NO PREVIOUS RIDING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED